Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The post you've been waiting for...

"Mom you are like incessed with this game." - Olivia, commenting on my obsession with candy crush.

"I am so cold I could eat a pig!" - Olivia, after she spilled a cup of water on herself. Then upon realizing this made no sense quickly added, "A really hot pig."

"I am the fairy of unicorns. I am where every unicorn begins." - Abigail. Not quite so funny as it was incredibly cute, and well in case you were wondering where unicorns begin, now you know.

"O-dee!" (Nathanese for "Oh dear!") - Said while clutching the back of his diaper and running from the room.

Lately these children have been bringing such joy to my soul. Olivia's prayers at night have been so sweet, and she keeps saying things like, "Thank you for giving me such a wonderful mother." And "Thank you that Mommy did all the laundry, so that I have clean underwear in my underwear drawer again."

Oh and then tonight she said she had to say sorry for something, but she didn't want me to know what it was, so she asked if she could just pray in her heart. I told her of course, but I am really curious, and slightly afraid of what it was she felt the need to repent of.

Aaron's latest rotation has him gone from 7:00am - 8:00 pm. I was dreading it in the worst way. But two days in and it hasn't been nearly as bad as I had imagined.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo! That's a long rotation schedule! I hope it is short. I love the sweet things that your kiddos say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the title of this post I was sure you were going to say you were preg! I actually read it twice in case I missed it in there somewhere :) I guess that's the mormon mom in me, thinking everything is a pregnancy announcement!

    ReplyDelete