Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Some positive thoughts for the universe.

My last few posts have been kind of downers. So here are some things that are making me happy lately.

The other day I fell asleep around 9:00. I woke up at like 2:00AM in a brief panic that I left my phone downstairs, and I knew I needed to charge it, and I had to go somewhere in the morning and I really needed make sure my phone was charged. As I rolled over to get out of bed to get my phone, I opened my eyes and saw my phone plugged in right next to my bed. I knew right away that Aaron had brought it up and plugged it in for me. I smiled, and thanked God for my darling husband.

And then this morning as I was running late to get to a friend's to babysit, I was freaking out because I knew I needed to put gas in the van. When I got in the car, the tank was full. Aaron had snuck out at 6:30 in the morning while I was still sleeping to put gas in the van for me. Because he knows me and knew I'd probably be running late.

Is it silly that typing this right now is bringing tears to my eyes? I am just so glad that I'm married to someone who constantly puts my needs before his own, and always thinks of me and goes out of his way to do those things, which may seem little to some, but are huge in my eyes.

We are still job hunting. It is not an easy road, but we are constantly reminded of the Lord's hand in our life. We are trusting Him, and we just keep planting seeds and are anxiously waiting for something to grow. We've sent out tons of CV's, filled out lots of applications, but haven't heard much feedback. Yet. I'm sure something is going to stick eventually. And hey who knows who reads this... if you know of a pharmacy job for a new grad with a PharmD email me!! lauren.opie@gmail.com  

And tomorrow is the big day for getting my wisdom tooth out. Pray it goes well! I'm scared out of my wits about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment