Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I've been waiting for this moment for 4.5 years...

Okay not really... but... I just dropped Olivia off at preschool! She will be gone three hours a day, three days a week. And it just happens to coincide with the younger kids' nap times. Perfection!

Olivia was so concerned she was going to miss something super fun at home while she was gone. (Which I take as a compliment by the way.) Anyway I explained that it was nap time and Abigail and Nathan would both be sleeping while she was gone. To which she replied, "Well there goes all your workers."

Ya know, because they are just SO helpful. Cracked me up.

And Abigail took it better than I thought she would. Fortunately it was during cousin play group that I had to run Olivia, and so Abigail was too busy playing to really notice. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

In other news, maybe now I can get completely unpacked and all those little projects done that I've wanted to work on.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I think you should celebrate by taking a nap and put off the projects another week.

    ReplyDelete