Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

update from my phone.

These sisters love each other so much. Abigail is constantly asking to hold Eliza. We are all sad she's getting out of the wanting to be held stage. She'd much rather be crawling all over to find things to choke on.

My fear of the dentist has been well documented on this blog, so you can imagine my fear when I found out my babies had cavities. I do not want to pass this fear onto my kids, so I put on a brave face, and made Aaron take them for their fillings. He sent me these pictures as proof that they did great.

And honestly, have to mention Dr. Kempton at Children's Dental here in Yuma is amazing. My kids didn't even know they got shots of Novocain.  He told them he was putting a "bubble" in their mouths. When I asked about it they both swear they didn't get a shot. 
Oh happy baby, how I love you.

These faces! While Abigail is in preschool it's just us for a few hours in the morning Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Unfortunately Abigail's preschool is not really working out and I'm looking for other options. 

Nathan really loves to wear his sister's pajamas. I'm sure this won't last much longer, but for now it cracks me up.

So that's about all that's been going on here lately. Thinking we're going to start piano lessons and karate soon. Trying to plan some vacations for October break (my birthday), Christmas (New Jersey!), and just really loving life. Minus the moments I'm completely overwhelmed by all these people with all their needs, and wants and cries and whines... and Eliza wakes up at 3:30AM every day like clockwork. She goes back to sleep, but I can't. So I'm really tired. And yeah that's about it!

1 comment:

  1. When did Eliza get so big?! She is still a newborn in my head.

    ReplyDelete