Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

29.


This low quality photo pretty much sums up my love for my husband.
This was the view from my kitchen window a few nights ago.
What you can't see are Abigail and Olivia riding bikes on the side walk.
And the fact that Nathan is literally ripping the hair from Aaron's beard with his tiny claws of destruction.

Aaron is the most selfless person I know.
He thinks of me before himself, always.
My happiness means more to him than anything.
Likewise, his happiness means more to me than anything.
Which is why we can never make decision.
"What do you want to do?"
"No don't worry about what I want. Let's do what you want."
And so it goes.

I don't know what I did to get so lucky to be married to someone so perfect for me.
But I'm glad every day that I wake up next to him.
I'm glad we're in this whole parenthood thing together, because I'd be a wreck without him.

Anyway - I'm getting wordy. 
All I want to say is,
I'm really, really glad you were born 29 years ago.
And I'm really looking forward to spending the 29 (+) by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment