Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life lately.

Eliza learned to do this... over and over and over again.

This cute little face is about to graduate Kindergarten.

We spend almost every afternoon, here. Although it's never as peaceful as this picture makes it seems.

This is a better idea of what it's like.

And I love Pilates. Am I spelling that right? Anyway I take a class 2x a week at the Y, and I really love it. It's challenging, but relaxing, and I feel so good afterwards. I'm also training for my first half marathon in October! Bring it 30, I'm ready for you.


And that's about it. Not much going on.  Next week is Kindergarten and preschool graduation. T-Ball awards ceremony. Children's choir recital... Getting ready to take a vacation to CA in a couple of weeks. Then in July is the Opie Family Reunion. And then in August we are heading to NJ? Possibly? Most likely?

No comments:

Post a Comment