Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cute baby 4 months old.








I love this baby so much!!

Really what's not to love? She lights up every time she sees me, she sleeps all night, and is just everything you could ever want in a baby. We all love her so much, and she makes me want a million more!.... Quite the difference from two months ago!

Life is so good right now. Not much to write about when things are going so well, huh? Aaron works a lot, but we play a lot too. Tonight my big girls are sleeping in a tent they made in the living room. Things like that make me happy.

Nathan is a funny little guy. Tonight I asked him, "What's your favorite color?" And he said, "Uhm... dinner?" And I cracked up. He also says "4" if you ask him what his name is. He thinks he's four years old. Oh and the cutest thing ever... he wanted me to paint his nails with my new Jamberry stuff. I told him no it was just for Mommy.. and he stood up and stretched as tall as he could and said, "See Mommy! Bigger now! I'm bigger now." As in, he's bigger now so I can do his nails. I'm laughing as I type this. The cuteness just kills me.

Olivia was the ringmaster of her KinderCircus. She did a great job and was so confident and adorable.

Abigail is loving preschool and we will be so sad when it's over.

And that's about all we've been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment