Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Finals Week Sucked

Aaron just finished finals!!! My days have been never ending this week. Right now Aaron's at the DMV finally registering our car in PA. And he took Olivia with him, while Abigail is napping. I'm in heaven!   :)  I have to admit there were times I was bitter this week, thinking how much I'd rather be studying than trying to entertain my 2 and 1 year old. But then I remember how much my brain hurt when I tried to do simple math in my head at Bunco this week. And I'm glad I'm not trying to memorize ridiculous formulas, and impossible drug names. Literally Aaron can tell me what he's studying, and I can't repeat it back it to him 2 minutes later. I don't know how he keeps it all in his head.

....and I should probably be embarrassed to admit that. But I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment