Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

It's almost fall and that makes me so happy. Even though it's still ridiculously hot. Today it's only 99 degrees though! ... with 75% humidity. So much for our dry heat. But I've still been baking, and got a Pumpkin spice drink from Starbucks, and I'm really looking forward to feeling that chill in the air in the early mornings. Soon! 

I rejoined the gym a couple of weeks ago. It's done wonders for my sanity. I am not even focusing one iota on my weight, but going to the gym for almost 2 hours 4 times a week because it is a break from my life. I can listen to podcasts and audiobooks, or even just watch tv and walk on a treadmill. It's really heavenly. Because as cute as these two are, mama needs some time. So it's been really good.

I need to take more pictures! This was all I had and it was from weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment