Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Because some day I'll forget when this happened...

This is from over a month ago now, but I mean c'mon what is more blog-worthy than my first baby, losing her first tooth...


And then her second, the very next day.

She's still only lost those bottom two, but told me just tonight she thinks a couple more are getting lose. I'm just glad they fell out on her own because the dentist thought they were probably going to have to get pulled.

And if you'd like to see the blog post about when she GOT those teeth, you can read that here...

It makes me really happy that I've documented these things. I'm no where near perfect at it, and I'm missing a lot, but I'm grateful for what I have gotten written down. Blogging seems so "dorky" and the word is just embarrassing to say out loud, but gosh darn it I LOVE BLOGGING! Especially for things like this, where you can, with the click of a button jump back 6 years in time. Pretty fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment