Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Things Nathan Does That I'll Never Forget!

So the other day Nathan and I are sitting the couch, just chillin', and he reaches over and RIP MY HAIR OUT OF MY HEAD! It's hard to see in these pictures, but it's at least 20-30 strands of hair by the root! It hurt so bad, and I really am still trying to forgive him. I really shouldn't hold a grudge against a 1 year old, but I am taping the hair to his baby book so one day he can know what he did to his mama! It seriously hurt all day. I did scream, and put him in time out, and he looked very sad and sorry. Hopefully he learned his lesson because good grief I already have thin hair as it is.



1 comment:

  1. This must be a "Nathan" thing b/c my little Nate does the same thing to me! My others never did that! But he does it even worse to my poor daughter who only wants to love him up. I guess these Nathans are just wild little dudes!

    ReplyDelete