Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Abigail

My sweet little Abigail doesn't get mentioned much on the blog. She's such a go with the flow kinda gal. Unless Olivia is taking away whatever toy she is playing with or whatever. But she's 19 months today and I realized I haven't updated much about her. She's talking a lot more the last few days. Adding words like buckle, bug and gum to her vocabulary. There's actually quite a few words she can say now I don't think I could list them all. But the most exciting thing of all.... she's almost potty trained! I really believe in starting kids early. I haven't ventured out of the house yet with her in undies, but while we're home she's perfect. The problem she really doesn't speak all that clearly, despite all of her new words. So while we are home she just runs to her potty and goes. But while when we are out and about I know she won't tell me. I'm planning on just taking her to the bathroom as soon as we get wherever we're going, and then before leave, and then when we get home. I'm really proud of her. She's a smart little one. She still uses her paci for naps and bedtime. She's still in a crib but I think she's ready for a toddler bed. She's obsessed with Olivia's bike and cries every time Olivia rides it and she doesn't. The pool opened here this week and she loves swimming with her daddy. Oh how I love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment