Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Badgers

So sometimes Olivia hears a word, and then makes a connection in her mind to what that word means. I can't think of another example right now, but it's happened a few times and it's usually hilarious.

Today she was playing with Abigail and pretending she was cop. She'd yell "Stop!" and throw a tissue at Abigail, saying she was giving her a ticket. Then she asked me to pretend I was speeding in a car. Since this required no moving from my comfy spot on the couch I agreed. I pretended to be upset I was getting "pulled over". I asked her if I was going to have to go to jail. She said, "Nope, I'm just going to sit here with you until my badge-er gets here."

When I asked her what a badger was she went on and on with this long story that had nothing to do with answering the question about what a badger is. But my question was answered when Abigail toddled into the room and Olivia exclaimed, "There! My badger! He's taking you to jail!"

2 comments:

  1. oh man I want a badger to com take my kids to time-out once in awhile Olivia where do I get one?! LOL! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Olivia sounds hilarious(:
    lycheemangosteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete