Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Nora woke up in the middle of the night with some tummy troubles. Our 3am conversation went like this:

Me: "Looks like you're having some tummy troubles."

Nora: "Wait, poop comes from your tummy? I thought that was where the food goes."

Me: "well it is, but then your body turns the food into poop."

Nora, looking like a light bulb just went off above her head, "Now that explains EVERYTHING!"

I'm too tired to even question why that explains everything.

Then as I was helping her get cleaned up and clothes back on she looks into my eyes and says "I think your green eyes are like dragon eyes. I think you can see farther away and you can see Coconuts coming to attack us and you can warn us like, 'Hurry! The coconuts are coming!' Am I right, mom? Can you do that?"

Yup, totally have dragon eyes, now please go to sleep, it's 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment