Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Blogger isn't letting me upload the pictures easily so this is it for now. But we had a great time at Vertuccio's Farm today. The kids loved the giant slide, the mini zipline, and my favorite thing was watching them in these giant hamster wheels that went up and down a track. They all had so much fun, I'm so glad we stayed. We were going to go on Saturday, but it rained all day. Not usually a problem here in Arizona, so I was quite disappointed. But Aaron still had off from work so we decided to just stay an extra day and go today. I am so glad we did. My sisters in law came with their kids and all the cousins had a blast together. I'll have to try to figure out how to add the pictures from my google album because we did a manage picture with all 13 kids. 

The van did great on the drive and we survived having no DVD player. Though about 2 hours in I was looking up after market ones on Amazon. On the way home we were better prepared with Nintendo DS's and sleeping toddlers. 

Mesa was wonderful. We had a great time hanging out with cousins and relaxing. We were able to go on a double date with Douger and Allison one night and had a lot of fun. Allison and I also went garage sale shopping in the rain. I regret not buying more while I was in garage sale mecca. Seriously awesome deals and I was trying to have restraint. On 10 cent books! All I could think of was how many books are currently lying around the floor of the kids rooms and playroom -- but they were all fighting over the few books I did buy and having to take turns reading them.
Is this guy not just THE cutest? 

I mean C'MON!
Loves of my life

Eliza acting too cool for the train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment