Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Just comparing

Olivia 
Abigail

Nathan



Eliza
Nora


I was trying to make some kind of side by side comparison  of all my kids around the same age, but I was having trouble formatting so this is the best I can do. I think Nora and Eliza look so much alike, but looking at the pictures I think I definitely see more of Abigail.

Going back through old pictures made me realize how fast time goes. Which is actually a good thing right now, these kids are really wearing me out. It just all feels neverending. The laundry. The dishes. The making and cleaning up of meals. Knowing I need to do a better job of making the kids help me with these things, but never actually doing it. I just keep reminding myself, I love this life. I really do. It's all I ever wanted... I just never knew it would involve this much work! :D

2 comments:

  1. They all look so much alike to me! And seriously, this mom life is so hard! It's terrible. And wonderful. But still very terrible :)

    ReplyDelete