Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Abigail was fretting about not wanting to go to college the other day. She was telling Olivia about it. Olivia told her, "Abigail! You just barely started preschool. RELAX! You don't hafta worry about college until you're in Kindergarten, like me."

Right now Abigail is playing with a friend and she's trying to convince him to play with My Little Ponies. "C'mon it's cool! We can make them run really fast."

She also brought me a plate of "food" from her play kitchen. She told me if I eat all the pineapple my baby will pop right out in the car, before I even get to the hospital! I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider biting into that plastic pineapple. I'd also be lying if I told you, I can't believe my own kids are now giving me advice to get this baby out. Crack ups.

Just cute, cute little kids. I really never want them to grow up.

Except for the one still inside me. She is welcome to grow up enough to pop on out any time now!

1 comment: