Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Silliness that must not be forgotten.

For unknown reasons our house smells like a skunk. It has been driving me nuts. I expressed this to Olivia today and she said, "Well I know it can't be Daddy - I saw him putting on his deodorant this morning. Oh no! Maybe it's me! I don't put on deodorant...ever!!!"

And Abigail talks like a Kennedy. I don't know where this accent of hers came from but it makes me laugh daily. I will try to capture it on video. I keep trying to get her to say, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." But it's a bit wordy for her two year old brain.

And Nathan talks like a little cartoon baby. Seriously the sounds that come out of this child are.the.cutest.sounds.ever. He literally says, "goo-goo" and "gaaaahhh" and just melts your heart with his adorable babble. And did I mention he started rolling over? When he was 6 weeks old? He is a crazy little fellow and we love him.

There is more, but I've already forgotten. My brain cells are dying rapidly due to lack of sleep.

1 comment: