Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wish List

If I could wish for just one material thing -- just one anything I could buy at Sam's Club, or Best Buy... or ebay... it would be a fancy-shmancy-what-the-heck-does-she-need-that-for camera. And I really don't know much about photography. But I really want to learn. We got an $85 Samsung point and shoot (that's what I hear people with fancy cameras call regular cameras) last summer. It's fine, I guess.... Sometimes I can be very ungrateful. I mean there are people in the world with no camera at all, and rely on their memories for pictures. I have a lovely Samsung something or other, 12 mgp and optical zoom.... but this is how almost every picture I took today turned out:


So frustrating!!! But there were some cute ones so here ya go...


Abigail slipped and fell, then just laid there all cool like, "yeah I meant to do that"


She had this dazed look for most the Easter Egg Hunt

See... I just know if I had a fancy camera they both would have been looking at it.

This was just a sweet moment... Olivia helped Abigail get a drink from the water fountain.
So if anyone out there in the world wanted to all go in together for my next birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Easter, 4th of July, etc present... a camera would be nice. But ya, know I'm just sayin. I mean I'm happy with my little camera. And these wonderful pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Me too!! We had to pull out our old point and shoot, because our new point and shoot stopped working :( I've even gone back to film because my film camera is way nicer than my digital point and shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big they are getting!Your unfancy camera still gets some really cute pics.

    ReplyDelete