Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Feeling accomplished

Today I woke up and put away the mess from the weekend. Which was immense. Then I dusted every room. Then I scrubbed the entire kitchen. Including walls. And floors. Did every dish. Vacuumed. Fed kids lunch. Put kids down for naps.

And now I'm ready to nap. But I really don't do well with naps. I always wake up more tired. So instead I blog and g-chat. And watch this http://www.byutv.org/watch/175-1401 video. It's kind of long, but worth it if you have some time and watch a spiritual boost.

And a funny Olivia story I forgot to write down. I love eavesdropping when Olivia is playing Barbie's. The other day she had one Barbie in each hand and she was yelling in her Barbie voice, "Aaaron!! AARON! I need you right now! Aaron come here!" Cracked me up. I must say that a lot.

And the drama around here never ends. Abigail has started throwing herself onto the ground and throwing fits when she doesn't get what she wants. And Olivia literally cried today because "the sun is out" and "nobody loves her". Seriously these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment