Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

inspired

There's a lot I could update about cute things Olivia has said and fun things Abigail is doing, but really what has been weighing on my mind is just publicly writing about my love for my Savior. I'm kinda sheepish talking about this to most of those who read this blog, but it's easy for me to write about.

Lately my heart has just been so full of gratitude for the atonement. For it's infinite nature. For the peace and contentment it has brought to my life. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my needs. There have just been little things that have happened to remind me of this. I'm grateful for the knowledge that I have of Him, and His love for me. My greatest hope as a mother is that I can raise my children with the same knowledge.

.... and as I'm typing this Aaron's watching a hilarious Mystery Science Theater episode and I can't focus anymore. Seriously I love this netflix thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment