Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I love this time of year in AZ.

That's pretty much it. General Conference weekend. Easter. Warm, but not too hot weather. Sunny skies. It is just beautiful here right now.

Not too surprising that this time 5 years ago I was falling in love.

This time 2 years ago I was learning to become a mother to a wonderful little 1 month old Olivia.

This time last year I had just barely found out I was pregnant again. Thought I was pretty funny announcing on my blog on April Fool's Day :)

This year? Just enjoying my girls and husband. Contemplating big decisions. I'm excited for what tomorrow will bring. Figuratively and literally. It will be so fun to watch Olivia hunt for Easter eggs and take pictures of my girls in their darling matching dresses. I'm also excited for wherever life takes us these next few years while Aaron goes to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment