Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Olivia's 2!



So this week brought birthdays galore! Olivia turned 2, my mother in law turned 50, my brother in law turned 29 and my father in law turned 54. And my sister-in-law's birthday is next week.

For Olivia's birthday I took her and her two friends to Jump and Shout. Then we had family over on her birthday for cake and ice cream. Olivia had so much fun and got lots of fun new stuff. My aunt got her a bike, which I still need to take a picture of her on. It's so cute. It has Ariel on it, and it blows bubbles and plays music and lights up. Olivia loves it. Her feet just barely miss the peddles so she can't quite ride it yet, but I'm sure before I know it she will be all over the place on it. She also got a Little People Farm, an easel, chalk, crayons, some clothes, a sippy cup, a Furreal cat, a puzzle, and sand toys, and cute hair bows. She had a great day. She went to bed with the biggest smile and said, "Thank you momma. I love you SO MUCH!" Can't beat that, huh? I wish I had taken more pictures. These are the only few I have from her birthday.

As far as what Olivia's up to... she is a piece of work and tries my patience daily. But she is so stinking smart. She constantly needs to be kept busy or she's getting into trouble. She talks nonstop. She can count to 10. She knows some of her letters. She knows her colors. We're finally getting some sleep around here. Both girls go to sleep around 8, and sleep about until 7.

In unrelated news, Aaron got an interview at LECOM! (Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine) It's in Erie, PA, approx 7 hours and 20 minutes from Middletown, NJ! If he gets in there we would be moving this summer. Possibly. Lots of possibilities. We will see what happens, and we are praying lots about it. I don't know what we'd do with our house and condo, but I trust that the Lord is taking care of us. I know He is. So whatever will be, will be. But I'm secretly, okay probably not so secretly, hoping we get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment