Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Unrequited Love

Okay first this picture... Olivia asked to hold Abigail. Then she pulled down her shirt and said, "Eat baby? Baby eat?" And I cracked up realizing she was trying to nurse Olivia. What a crack up, I tell ya.

Now here... I'm convinced Abigail is going to wind up with brain damage, at the expense of me trying to get a good picture of these two together. Here Olivia was putting daddy's tie on Abigail's head and saying, "Pretty! Pretty!"
And this face pretty much sums it up.

I don't know about you but this is the most hilarious post ever, if you ask me.
We are blessing Abigail Sunday. Busy day tomorrow. Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! That face is like, " Moooooooom! Don't let her do that to me!"

    ReplyDelete