Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're back!

Well we survived the plane trip home. Olivia screamed the first little bit. Then fell asleep for 45 minutes, then got fussy, not too bad just constant effort on my part to keep her happy. Then I swaddled her, fed her, and she slept for the rest of the trip. It was a very long 5 hours. But then we were home, and I seriously have the best husband ever. He got me all new appliances in our kitchen!! New fridge, stove and dishwasher! Brand new. I am just so excited. Our old appliances were pretty ghetto and/or didn't work. Everything was installed and ready to go. Honestly, what a guy. I'll have to post pictures later.

Also, Olivia is 4 months today so I want to take some pictures. She is blowing raspberries, grabbing everything within reach, can hold her own bottle (sort of), rolls over from tummy to back, giggles if you do something really funny, loves people and smiles at everyone when she first looks at them. She is just growing up so fast. I will update more later, for now I have to start putting a dent in this mountain of laundry while O is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment