Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Click to play HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Today is my mom's birthday. In honor of her I will list five great things about my mom.

1 - She always thinks of her kids first, no matter what.
2 - Went out and got a job to help send her kids to college.
3 - Even though her kids make some decisions she doesn't understand, she supports them in the end.
4 - She loves her kids more than anything, and we all know it!
5 - She's not only a great mom, but a great friend.

Love you mom. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. lol you are so great at making those lists. remember sophomore year you made a list of all the good things about me bc some stupid BOY didnt like me? i still have it :) lol

    ReplyDelete