Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures!













Sorry they are kinda hard to see because I used my phone! Maybe someday I'll put better pictures up. Above the crib is vinyl letters that say "All because two people fell in love". And I got the Winnie the Pooh curtains and little wall hanging things... aaand the painting on the wall I made! It's hard to see. I should up a better picture because I'm very proud of it :) Anyway feels soooo good to be done with it. Plus the car seat is now in the car. So my big worries are all taken care of, for now. My bag is also packed... I think.


Here is what it has:

My own comfy nightgown, nursing bra, hair ties, deodarant, shampoo + conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, outfit for the baby, camera with extra batteries, and the video camera.


Any experienced moms reading this please let me know if there's anything else I should bring (or really don't need)!


So now we wait. Oh... one more picture. Proof of the little story I shared in my last post.

look at that big ol' belly... cant even believe I'm posting this... but yeah, that's the burn.

5 comments:

  1. What a precious room and I love the words above the crib

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnant women are beautiful congrats! Is this your 1st? I'm 14 weeks going on 15 and this is number 2 for me.

    Again congrats and hey if you got the belly flaunt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks WONDERFUL! I know the feeling of finally being done - not that I've given birth to any of my "own", but I still understand. I still have to prepare for ALL of my kids. I can't wait to see that new little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks great. Baby Opie will love it, I'm sure. Now you just have to hang on a few more days/weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cute!! I never did convince Rob to put up a chair rail in our nursery. I had to laugh at your story after Sarah was sharing her belly burn story at the shower. Oops!

    ReplyDelete